2. Thirty (30) Day Waiting Period: You agree that you will not subscribe to invest in a fund of funds listed on the RWH website for a period of 30 days from the time you first receive full access to the website, unless we in our sole discretion determine otherwise.
3. Non-Transferability of Access to Service: We hereby grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use the Service and access the Material. You agree that you will not sublicense, transfer, sell or assign this license. You agree not to provide your password to our website to any other person without the prior consent of RWHFS (which may be withheld in its sole and absolute discretion).
4. Non-Transferability of Material: You agree that you will not copy, use or transmit the Material or any data or information contained therein, in whole or in part, or permit such action by others for any purpose (except that you may: (1) make copies of the Material or portions thereof for your personal use and (2) provide copies of the Material or portions hereof to your legal, tax, financial and other advisers for the purpose of assisting you in determining whether an investment in an RWHFS product is appropriate for you, provided you obtain a written agreement from such advisers that they will utilize any such Material provided to them solely for that purpose).
5. RWHFS Right to Remove Material: We may remove Material from our website, or revise the Material, at any time in our sole discretion. We owe no duty to you to inform you when Material is removed or revised or the reason therefore.
6. RWHFS Right to Terminate Access: We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Service, at any time and without penalty, without giving you notice of or a reason for such termination.
9. Choice of Law: This Agreement shall be construed and controlled by the laws of the State of Delaware. You agree to personal jurisdiction by the federal courts sitting in Chicago, Illinois in connection with any dispute related to the Service and/or any of the contents of this website.
10. Merger Clause: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral, between you and us with respect to such subject matter.
11. No securities transactions or marketing activities shall take place on the website.